Join one of our Online Book Clubs! Every weekday morning, we will email you a portion of a book that takes about five minutes to read. After reading two or three chapters, you can finish a book by checking it out of the library. Each Monday, we will feature new books. Sign up today and start reading with us tomorrow.
Two book discussion groups are sponsored by the library. For more information or to obtain a copy of the upcoming selection, contact Adult Services at (847) 439-0447 x271.
The morning group meets at the Elk Grove Village Public Library at 10:30am.
The evening group meets at the Library at 7:30pm.
Upcoming Book Discussions
- Morning Group (10:30am) - Tuesday, March 5
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Evening Group (7:30pm) - Tuesday, March 19
- Oh My Stars by Lorna Landvik
- Morning Group (10:30am) - Tuesday, April 2
- Shadow Boxer by Eddie Muller
- Morning Group (10:30am) - Tuesday, May 7
- River of Doubt by Candice Millard
- Evening Group (7:30pm) - Tuesday, May 21
- The Paris Wife by Paula McClain
Last Updated: February 28, 2012