Revised September 7, 2021
Masks are required for people aged 2 and above in indoor locations regardless of vaccination status.*
A disposable face mask will be provided free of charge to individuals who do not have a face mask, pending availability. Reasonable accommodations such as curbside pickup, 24-hour holds locker pickup, online programs, virtual reference, streaming services, and print from home are available to those who are medically prevented from or decline to wear a face covering.
Thank you for your continued patience as we regularly review and update our procedures to ensure the safety of the community and Library staff.
*Per mandate by Illinois Governor Pritzker, August 26, 2021.
- Masks are required for all patrons and staff regardless of vaccination status. Please continue to practice social distancing, and follow directional signage while in the building.
- Indoor and outdoor book drops are open to accept returns.
- Returned material will no longer be quarantined.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and utilize our virtual services.
Monday - Thursday
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday - Friday
This service is for Elk Grove Village Library cardholders only and by appointment only.
- Browsing and borrowing materials in building
- Borrowing books and other materials via Curbside Pickup
- Download and streaming of ebooks, movies, and more
- Virtual assistance from our friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Library card registration and renewal
- Online programs on our calendar, YouTube, and Zoom
- Remote printing
- Expanded WiFi in our south parking lot
- Limited seating with no time limits
- Study rooms, Quiet Study Room, Meeting Rooms
- Book donations
- VHS-to-DVD conversion machine