Revised February 28, 2022
The Library is open to the public. Visitors are not required to wear masks inside the Library. Of course, if you are more comfortable wearing a mask, you can continue to mask for as long as you'd like. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the library.
Thank you for your continued patience as we regularly review and update our procedures to ensure the safety of the community and Library staff.
- Masks are not required.
- Indoor and outdoor book drops are open to accept returns.
- Returned material will no longer be quarantined.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and utilize our virtual services.
Monday - Thursday
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday - Friday
This service is for Elk Grove Village Library cardholders only and by appointment only.
- Browsing and borrowing materials in-person at the Library
- Curbside Pickup
- Download and streaming services
- Virtual assistance from Library staff
- Library card registration and renewal
- Online programs on our calendar, YouTube, and Zoom
- Print from anywhere
- Expanded outdoor WiFi
- Limited seating with no time limits
- Notary Public
- Study and meeting rooms
- Book donations