Help and Instruction
How can we help you?
|Visit the Adult Services Desk|
|Call us at (847) 725-2171|
|Chat with us online|
How May We Help You?
Let us help you develop your library and technology skills. Schedule a one-hour appointment for personalized instruction. We can assist you with:
- Setting up and using an email account
- Searching the internet
- Finding reliable medical information
- Using the Library catalog
- Using the Library's databases
- And more...
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Call Adult Services at (847) 725-2171
- Drop by the Adult Services Reference Desk in person
- Print and fill out a form and return it to the Library