Find out what discoveries await you with a Museum Adventure Pass! Elk Grove Village Public Library cardholders can receive free or discounted admission and other incentives to many exciting museums and cultural attractions throughout the Chicago area through the Museum Adventure Pass program.
How to Checkout a Museum Pass
- Check the list of participating museums to review museum pass offers.
- Then, stop by the reference desks in Adult Services or Youth Services. Library staff will be able to check on the current passes available.
- If a pass is available, you can check one out with your Elk Grove Village Public Library card.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period.
- The loan period of a Museum Adventure Pass is seven (7) days and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Passes are limited and based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Passes must be checked out in person. Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or by phone.
- Admission offers vary per museum.
- Passes are non-transferable and may not be duplicated.
- Passes must be used by the patron checking out the pass, and may be used only once. Patrons may be asked for photo identification and library card to gain admission to the participating museum.
- Abuse of pass may result in the patron's suspension from the program.
- Aurora Regional Fire Museum
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
- Bronzeville Children's Museum
- Brookfield Zoo
- Cantigny Park
- Cernan Earth and Space Center at Triton College
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Children's Museum in Oak Lawn
- Elgin History Museum
- Elgin Public Museum
- Geneva Lake Museum
- Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- Illinois Railway Museum
- KidsWork Children's Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art
- Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
- Naper Settlement
- Oriental Institute Museum
- Pleasant Home Foundation
- St. Charles Heritage Museum